I made the first one (halter top version). I’ve already worn this out and plan to make this in a better quality fabric with better drape, but I made this version to test for fit. The skirt was a self-drafted circle skirt and deviated from the pattern.
Fabric used: cotton, 3 yards (+ leftovers)
Things I would do differently next time:
- The skirt side seam did not match the bodice side seam. Must match better next time.
- Use better fabric. The cotton I used sticks to itself when walking.
- Use lining fabric instead of lining with self fabric.
- Cut the skirt 1 inch longer.
- Instead of sewing the top halter part together, change into ties.