+ + +
Pattern used: DuBarry 5390, circa 1940s
+ + +
Fabric used: Cotton voile, in orange floral
Pattern notes: I made this pattern 3x already and won’t be reviewing it thoroughly. These are my notes that are particular for this version. I ran out of fabric for the skirt part and had to go back to the fabric store for 1 yard of fabric. Lesson learned! Don’t skimp when buying fabric just because you can save $7. This project took twice as long because of that. I inserted an invisible side zipper that took twice as long because I was watching Angel and not paying attention. However mishaps aside, this is my favorite version of this pattern so far.